If You Need Help Dealing with Your Insurance Company
Few issues are more frustrating than a dispute involving you and your insurance company. You pay insurance premiums with the expectation that the insurance company will cover your damages when you need to file a claim. However, once you file a claim, your relationship with the insurance company can become adversarial.
At the law firm of
Harvey & Battey, P.A., in Beaufort, South Carolina, our lawyers offer a
free initial consultation to explain your rights if you have a dispute with your insurance company.
Our attorneys are capable of handling any type of insurance dispute that may arise, including:
- Business insurance claims
- Homeowner property damage claims for fire and storm damage
- Long term disability claims
- Health insurance disputes
- Life insurance disputes
- Insurance bad faith claims
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Third-party claims when you are the injured person covered by another person's insurance
If you have an insurance dispute, you should save all communications with your insurance company and bring them along with your insurance documents to your initial meeting.